N.B. Please note:
- Incorrect information provided or order cancellations will cause delays and may incur extra surcharge of €10.00 per search! So please, ensure you have the correct names, addresses, dates and locations prior to submitting your requests.
- Certificates can only be obtained for events that have actually been registered.
- Only Express or EMS post can be tracked in the event of an item going missing in the post. If standard postal requests do not arrive there is no means of tracing it. We therefore recommend that you select the Express or EMS option.
Cheque/Postal Order payments are also accepted however. Please note that a certificate will not be provided until payment has been received in full. In the case of payment by cheque this may take several days to allow the cheque to clear.
WEBSITE: PRIVACY & DATA USE
All personal data is kept private and under no circumstances will it be passed on to third parties. We hate SPAM too.
You agree to indemnity and hold us harmless from any claim or demand, including post to or transmit through the Service, your use of the Services, your connection to the Service
Irishcerts.ie rely on the good character of its website clients in ensuring that all information provided is true and without malice to other individuals and cannot be held responsible for any information provided which may not be true, or which may cause alarm or distress to users of our website.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
- Your use of irishcerts.ie’s services are at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the fullest extent permitted applicable by law, irishcerts.ie expressly disclaims all warranties, conditions and other terms of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to an implied terms of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and any term as to the provision of services to a standard of reasonable care and skill or as to non-infringement of any intellectual property rights.
- Irishcerts.ie makes no warranty or representation that (I) The service will meet your requirements, NO advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from irishcerts.ie or from the service shall create any warranty or other obligation not expressly agreed.
- Should the Terms & Conditions of this site not be available at any time, you shall continue to revisit the site with a view to reading the T&C and, that you agree to all said T&C.
- Irishcerts.ie is not responsible for whatever was signed/registered on the date of event e.g. Marriage. The onus is on individuals at the time of their wedding to ensure that what they are signing is correct, both in spelling and content.
- Irishcerts.ie can not be held responsible for errors and omissions on behalf of users or for items mislaid/lost once posted from our offices unless the client expressly request an Express/EMS order for which there is a specific individual post receipt per item. Items posted through normal post are sent in good faith and any issues should be addressed directly to An Post
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results form the download of any such material.
PRICING POLICY OF PRODUCTS & SERVICES
It is the policy of this website to offer refunds if we are unable to discover your request. (Less a search fee of €10). Also credit will be held for a Six month period. If a certificate can not be obtained, irishcerts.ie may charge for the search involved in researching the certificate requested. All items requested must be paid for in-full before a request for service or product can/will be processed. The pricing structure shall include Card transaction fees, service, administration and product fees along with a charge for VAT. Prices shall be updated as necessary and it is the responsibility of the website user to make themselves aware of pricing as well as irishcerts.ie General Terms & Conditions. Please note that providing incorrect information will cause delays in providing certificates and this may in turn incur extra charges, where the purpose of the service has been notified to irishcerts.ie, we reserve the right to alter/update your order to ensure that you are provided with the correct items relevant for the use previously notified. The price listed on the Website (the ‘Price’) for irishcerts.ie products or services (the “Products or services”) will be as stipulated at the time when your order is delivered. Administration charges will be applicable where extra time and effort is spent providing the service to the individual, where not enough or correct information has been provided. Births Deaths Marriages (irishcerts.ie online) reserves the right to add the cost of expenses or other such charges incurred in the provision of this service
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS TO WEBSITE CONTENT
Delivery will be made within an agreed period of time, as directed by the requestor and agreed by irishcerts.ie. Irishcerts.ie do not however take responsibility for any products or services which may be hampered as a result of strikes, malicious acts or unforeseen circumstances. Requests for Certificates are processed by 10 am daily. Orders not received on time may be dealt with the following day, or sooner, dependent upon time, workload and availability of internet/computers to process same. Once orders have been processed, irishcerts.ie cannot refund monies paid, however, in some circumstances a Credit can be issued for use within a six month period on any other product or service. In the event of Postal strikes, irishcerts.ie will try to facilitate you the customer by finding additional forms or delivery which may incur additional charges.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or the inability to use the Website, any changes to the Website, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received or for any of the above-mentioned damages that result from the use or inability to use the Products.
Furthermore, you expressly acknowledge and agree that irishcerts.ie shall not be liable for any consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if irishcerts has been advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the service;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
You also agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the service of these terms of service must be filled within one year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
Irishcerts.ie, irishcerts.ie, the logo, irishcerts.ie graphics, irishcerts.ie slogans and other irishcerts.ie logos, product and service names are trademarks of irishcerts.ie Ltd and without irishcerts.ie’s prior permission, your agree not to display or use in any manner.
You acknowledge that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages and other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you and not irishcerts.ie are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the Service. Irishcerts.ie does not control all the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You acknowledge that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, false, hurtful, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will irishcerts.ie be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, false, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- harm minors in any way;
- upload, post, mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a irishcerts.ie official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising , promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law or regulation including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by any securities exchange;
- disrupt the normal flow or dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster that other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service.
You acknowledge that irishcerts.ie does not pre-screen all Content, but that irishcerts.ie and it designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting that foregoing, irishcerts.ie and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the T&C or is otherwise found to be objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content;
- to its affiliated companies worldwide for the purpose of providing the Content to you in an efficient manner,
- for the purpose of properly administering your account in accordance with the standard operating procedures of BCM or its affiliated companies, and or
- if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such preservation of disclosure is reasonably necessary to
- comply with legal process
- enforce the T&C
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or
- protect the rights, property, or personal safety of irishcerts.ie, its users and the public
You acknowledge that the technically processing transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Irishcerts.ie reserves the right to terminate your access to some or all parts of its Service if you withdraw you consent at any time.
Special Admonitions for International Use
Recognising the global nature of the internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from Ireland, United Kingdom or the United States and the country in which you reside (if different from that aforementioned). You further acknowledge that prices quoted are primarily for local services, should extra charges be incurred in providing a service for individuals abroad, you expressly permit irishcerts.ie to add on these charges and to notify you of same.
Public Content Posted to IRISHCERTS.IE online
- For purposes of the T&C, “publicly accessible areas” of the Service are those accessible by the general public. By way of example, a publicly accessible area of the Service would include the static content/information but would not include private irishcerts.ie clubs or private irishcerts.ie communication services or privately stores personal information.
- With respect to Content you elect to post for inclusion in publicly accessible areas of irishcerts.ie. Clubs or that consists of photos or other graphics you elect to post to any other publicly accessible area of the Service, you grant irishcerts.ie a world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish such Content on the Service solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting the specific information to which such Content was submitted, or, in the case of photos or graphics, solely for the purpose for which such photo or graphic was submitted to the Service. This licence exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and shall be terminated at the time you delete such Content from the Service.